Schedule Your Training
Let’s Get Going!
This is the page where you can schedule your training time and register for any of our upcoming classes and courses.
These sessions offer maximum results as the content is tailored to you, your dog, and how the two of you work as a team. We encourage you to sign up for at least one 30-minute session per week. If you are really in to the sport and wanting fast progress, you may want to consider the Intensive Program and work with your coach twice weekly. If you are coming from a great distance or if you have multiple dogs that you would like to have train in the same session, you can book a 60 minute session.
We offer three services in this category:
- Welcome! Complimentary 30 minute Introduction to Agility where you and your dog will meet with your coach to evaluate if this is a good fit.
- Individual Session This is the most common training in our program. 30 minutes of a single Dog / Handler team working with your coach on a custom training program.
- Family Session Perfect for multiple dogs in the same family, this 60 minute appointment can be split between the dogs in the same household.
Our Course offerings are intended as a supplement to your personalized training program. Throughout the year we offer a variety of courses that are designed to help develop your team skills and build your confidence through positive experiences.
Registration in a course is all inclusive. When you sign up, you are committed to the entire course for all sessions.
Here are the upcoming Courses:
- Ring Ready Dog and handler teams learn all about the rules, etiquette, and routines of participating in a live trial and video events. This 6-week session runs on Tuesday evenings from March 29th through May 5th.
- Newbie Tuesday Two different Intro level agility courses will be set in the rings each evening so handlers can develop an effective pre-run routine, how to create a reliable plan, and then have a couple of opportunities to run each course. This 6-week session runs Tuesday evenings from May 17 through June 21
- Newbie Tuesday – Part Two Two different Intro level agility courses will be set in the rings each evening so handlers can continue to develop an effective pre-run routine, learn more about how to analyse a course, and have a couple of opportunities to run each course. This 6-week session runs Tuesday evenings from July 5th through August 9th.
Single Date Classes
Class offerings are intended as a supplement to your personalized training program. Throughout the year we offer a variety of classes that are designed to focus on specific team skills and build your confidence through positive experiences.
Classes are single, stand-alone events on individual dates.
Here are the upcoming Classes:
- Rock Star Thursday Two different agility courses will be set in the rings each evening so handlers can put their various skills to use in front of a video camera. Video of each run is privately made available to each participant, successful runs are submitted for points, titles, and awards (an extra fee applies for run submission.) Click on the button below to see which games will be offered each evening.